Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog

When I came with the idea of this trip, I decided that somehow i would let know my friends and family about my whereabouts and my experiences. But a friend of mine, and his father, convinced me that I can do something bigger, something that more people can follow.

Right now I dont´t know much about blogs or social networks, so I will start learning to try to make it more interesting.

I decided that i will write in English, it´s not my mother tongue, but with it I can reach my international friends. As for those of my friends and family who don´t speak English I will try to do something in Spanish as well, but I haven´t decided what, or how.

I will try to post, every couple of days before I start my trip in mid-April. Once I´m on my bike south I will write everyday what happened.


Blog

Cuando se me ocurrió la idea de escribir un blog, pensaba escribirlo para mi familia y mis amigos. Pero hablando con un amigo, Aitor, y más tarde con su padre, me convencieron para que hiciera algo que pueda seguir cualquier persona. Así que este es el resultado.

La verdad es que no se mucho sobre blogs (espero ir mejorando sobre la marcha). Tampoco tengo ni idea sobre las redes sociales, pero espero empezar dentro de poco.

Al principio una de las pocas cosas que tenía claro era el idioma en el que iba a escribir: inglés. No es mi lengua materna, pero a través de ella también puedo comunicarme con mis amigos internacionales. Pensaba poner notas en castellano de vez en cuando, pero ahora he decido que también voy a escribir en castellano, para mi familia y amigos que no hablan inglés.

Ahora, hasta que no empiece el viaje, pondré un post cada un par de días, pero la idea es escribir todos los días una vez que esté de viaje.

No comments:

Post a Comment