Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Name change

The time came: I changed the name of the blog. Is not that I din´t like the old one, I really did. But I feel that it´s better to have a name with which I can be identified. At the beggining I was not sure, but it´s true that nobody can identify me with North by South-West. So I decided bicycloud (my name means cloud…), so from now on the address will be bicycloud.blogspot.com. I guess this also makes me bicycloud. Yes, the more I write it the more I like it.

The blog will be the same but with another name. I copied the posts from the other site. I decided that each post will also have a Spanish part, so all my friends and family can read it. I will also do it for the old posts, in the next few weeks.

So you are welcome to read and comment, either in Spanish or English.



Por fin ha llegado la hora: llega el blog también en castellano.

También he cambiado el nombre del blog, ahora es bicycloud, aprovechando el juego de palabras (mi nombre, Hodei, significa nube en Euskera). He copiado los posts que puse en el otro blog, y durante las próximas semanas les voy a añadir un texto en castellano, para que mis amigos y familiares también lo puedan leer (en cursiva).

Así que bienvenidos al blog, si queréis poner comentarios lo podéis hacer en castellano o en inglés.

1 comment:

  1. ¡Damos noticias, Hodei, de los preparativos que haces, dudas que te asaltan, dificultades que encuentras,... para que podamos intentar ayudarte en lo posible!

    Desde Getxo te apoyaremos todo lo posible...
    ¿Qué tiempo hace por ahí, en Noruega?

    ReplyDelete