Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

References in another blog

As I mentioned yesterday I got convinced, by a friend and his father to try to attract as many people as possible. Both of them are big bloggers, and they wrote a post about my blog and the trip I´m planning. You can reach the blog in this link, it´s in Spanish, but it has some videos (also in Spanish), in which I´m talking with both of them about this adventure.

By the way, the picture in the background it´s me at the end of Lysefjord, probably one of the most beautiful fjords in Norway.


Referencias en otro blog

Como ya dije en el post anterior, un amigo y su padre me convencieron para que haga un blog para cualquier persona. Los dos sabes mucho sobre el tema y tienen blogs muy seguidos. Han escrito un par de post sobre el viaje que voy a hacer, los puedes ver en este enlace. Está en castellano y tiene unos pocos videos en los que hablamos sobre el esta aventura que empezaré dentro de no mucho.

No comments:

Post a Comment