Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I´ve got a date!

26 of April, it´s the starting day of the trip! I still have to book the plane ticket, but I already decided. It´s a bit later than what I had originally planned. There was a moment I was thinking about going by boat. There are these trips from Bergen till the north. It sounds interesting and fun, but, without taking into account that they are 3 times the price of a plane ticket, it takes 4 days to get there. It´s not that I mind being 4 days in a boat, probably it´s a really beautiful trip, but I want to start cycling!!

2 weekends before that I´ll go home to leave most of my stuff (and to see my friends and family, of course). Probably I will also get a bike then (and there), but I´m also looking here, so it´s not so certain this last detail. Any suggestions about the kind of bike and wheels I need are welcomed!



Ya tengo fecha!

EL 26 de abril. Ese es el día en el que voy a empezar el viaje. Solo me queda coger el billete de avión, pero ya lo he decidido. Es algo más tarde de lo que había planificado al principio. Hubo unos días en los que estaba mirando ir en barco hasta el norte. Hay unos barcos que salen desde Bergen. El eslogan de esta compañía es: El viaje más bonito del mundo. Seguro que es increíble, pero aparte de costar 3 veces más que el avión, dura cuatro días, y ya he retrasado el viaje más de lo que quería. ¡Quiero empezar a pedalear!

Un par de semanas antes voy a pasar por casa, en Getxo, para dejar mis cosas. Tal vez compre la bici allí, pero tengo que seguir mirando. Acepto cualquier consejo en bicis y material que necesite.

No comments:

Post a Comment