Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The date is getting closer!

I get really exited every time I think it´s just a bit more than a month. I can´t wait to start. But it´s also true that I still have many things to prepare. The main problem right now is the Russian visa. I have most of the papers, so I will apply this week and I hope to have it by the end of the month, but it still worries me a bit.

I did some planning. I know more or less how to get to the Russian border. I still have to check several things, but I´m quite sure I will follow the route I show in the map below. I was considering many ways, but I think this is the best combination of kilometers and small quiet roads. I´m open to suggestions, so if you have a better idea of how to cross Finland (or a place I shouldn´t miss) please write me.

I still don´t have a bike, but I´m not that worried. I´m not planning on buying a great pro one. I´ve seen many bikes that I like, some of them quite different from the others, so at the end it will be just a matter of deciding.
 
Here is the map with the rout till the Russian border.


¡Se acerca la fecha!

En poco más de un mes empiezo el viaje, pero todavía tengo que preparar bastantes cosas. Lo que más me preocupa es el visado ruso, ya que no sé si puede haber problemas. Ya tengo casi todos los papeles, así que lo solicitaré esta semana y espero tenerlo a finales de mes.

He planificado algo de la ruta del viaje. Ya había decidido donde cruzar la frontera rusa, pero ahora ya he planificado el camino hasta allí. Todavía tengo que examinar algunas cosas, y puede que sobre la marcha decida ir por otras carreteras, pero creo que esta es la mejor combinación de kilómetros y carreteras tranquilas. Si alguien me puede recomendar alguna ruta mejor, estoy abierto a sugerencias.

Aún no tengo una bici, pero no me preocupa. He visto varias que podrían servirme, así que al final solo será cuestión de decidirme.

Arriba he puesto la ruta hasta la frontera rusa.

No comments:

Post a Comment