Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The internet is back with a new date!

It took more than a week but I got it back! It's amazing how lost one feels without it. I was almost disconnected all this time and it actually felt good. It's true that part of this time I was out on vacation, so I also didn´t really miss it

In these two weeks there were lots of things happening related to the trip. The most important of all is that I finally took the plane ticket to Honningsvåg. It´s true that they can´t promise me that the bike will be there with me, but they will send it as soon as they can. I figured that if I start in Tromsø it will actually take me longer than waiting a couple days for the bike (which I hope it doesn't happen). So the new, and final, date is THE 27th OF APRIL. Everything is decided.

What Maldonado says in the comment of the previous post it´s true, I could have taken Norwegian till Alta. At the beginning it was one of the options that i was looking at. Later I found a ticket for the same price to Honningsvåg, so I completely forgot. Anyway, I'm not going to change it, lost luggage can happen anytime, and it's not going to happen to me.

I have many other news, but I'm leaving them for future posts, so for now I leave you with a picture I took in Budapest. I know is not related to the trip, but it's a really nice city, and picture.

Memorial Budapest

Internet a vuelto con una nueva fecha!

Al final ha sido más de una semana pero ya vuelvo a estar conectado. Es verdad que parte de este tiempo he estado de vacaciones, así que no toda la culpa es de la compañía de Internet.

Durante estas dos semanas ha habido varios progresos en la planificación del viaje. Lo más importante es que ya he reservado el vuelo a Honningsvåg. Es verdad que SAS no me garantiza que la bici llegue conmigo, pero se comprometen a llevármela lo antes posible. Hay tres vuelos al día, así que espero no tener problemas con eso. Además he calculado que empezar en Tromsø me llevaría demasiado tiempo. Así que la fecha definitiva es el 27 de abril.

En el post anterior hay un comentario de Maldonado. La verdad es que tiene razón, podía haber cogido un vuelo a Alta con Norwegian. Era una de las opciones que estaba barajando al principio, pero cuando vi el vuelo a Honningsvåg por el mismo precio, la descarte. Y luego se me olvidó por completo. Ya no voy a cambiar el vuelo, y confío no tener ningún problema.

Tengo más noticias, pero me las guardo para el post de mañana. De momento os dejo con una foto que he sacado de Budapest, se que no tiene mucho que ver con el viaje, pero tanto la ciudad como la foto están muy bien.

No comments:

Post a Comment