Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

29th of June – meeting my relatives and dinner with Agirregabiria.

0 km Getxo – Bilbao

As yesterday, it was not a very interesting day, I basically rested. But I had time to see some of my relatives, and to invite Agirregabira for dinner.

In the morning I went to the center to try to get the SPD sandals. They had one pair, but it was a bit small, and I didn’t want to get hurt in my feet when I’m so close to finish. As I was in Bilbao I met my aunts, and I got “financial aid” for the repairs of the bike, and the sandals. Thanks! My family is been very supportive.

Many people asked me: how are you going to go back home from Tarifa? And I always answered that it was too far in the future. Well, is not anymore. So I went to the bus and train station and asked, and it turns out it´s not easy, probably I will have to go to Algeciras.

Later I called a friend who lives in the center and we went to get a beer. He is in exam period and he needed a break. I will probably go to Budapest with him by car later on, as he will be an Erasmus there.

In the afternoon I got a map, but after looking at it I returned it. It was too general, so instead I took an old map of my parents and took it into pieces, and took only the pages that I need.

In the evening we invited Agirregabiria and his wife for dinner. After all the help they have given me, my parents wanted to meet them. It was a really nice evening sharing stories. But it was not too long as I had to pack and go to sleep early.

So tomorrow I will keep going. I´m not sure of the route yet, as I didn´t get hosts this time. I will stop in Miranda tomorrow, as I have family there, and a few days later in Badajoz, to visit my friend Aitor. But in between, I´m not sure.

P1030836

The Nervión river.
La ría de Bilbao.

P1030838

The main theater.
El teatro Arriaga.



29 de junio – visitando a mis familiares y cena con Agirregabiria.

0 km Getxo – Bilbao

Como ayer, hoy no ha sido un día muy interesante, básicamente he descansado. Pero he visitado a unas tías y por la noche hemos invitado a Agirregabira a cenar.

Por la mañana he ido al centro a intentar conseguir las sandalias SPD. Tenían un par, pero era una talla pequeña, y como no quiero hacerme una rozadura, cuando me queda tan poco, no las he cogido. Y ya que estaba en Bilbao , he quedado con mis tías y me han dado “ayuda económica”, para poder arreglar la bici y comprarme las sandalias. ¡Gracias! Mi familia me está ayudando mucho.

Mucha gente me ha preguntado: ¿Cómo vas a volver a casa desde Tarifa?  Y yo siempre respondía que eso estaba muy lejos. Bueno pues ya no lo está. Así que he ido a las estaciones de tren y autobuses para preguntar, y parece que no va a ser fácil, seguramente tendré que volver desde Algeciras.

Más tarde he llamado a un amigo que vive en el centro y hemos ido a tomar una caña. Él está en exámenes, por lo que necesitaba un descanso. Seguramente vaya a Budapest con él en coche, ya que va estar de Erasmus allí.

Por la tarde me he comprado un mapa, pero después de revisarlo lo he devuelto, ya que no es muy detallado. Así que he cogido un mapa viejo de mis padres y he arrancado las hojas que necesito.

Por la noche hemos invitado a Agirregabiria y a su mujer a cenar. Después de toda la ayuda que me han dado mis padres querían conocerles. Ha sido una cena muy agradable, contando historias. Pero no ha durado mucho, ya que tenía que ir a preparar todo e irme a la cama temprano.

Así que mañana seguiré mi camino, pero no estoy seguro de la ruta, ya que no he conseguido anfitriones. Mañana voy a parar en Miranda, ya que tengo familia, y unos días después en Badajoz, para visitar a mi amigo Aitor. Pero entre medias no sé muy bien.

No comments:

Post a Comment